Monday, March 22, 2010

Cardcaptor Sakura 百变小樱


Cardcaptor Sakura
百变小樱
kadokyaputa sakura

The story starts with Sakura who accidentally opened a mysterious book and releases the magical Clow Card. So now, her job is to collect all these released Card with the help of Cerberus aka Kero. Other than all those magical fighting scene you will see in the Anime, you will be able to see all different kind of clothes Sakura will be wearing. Tomoyo, Sakura's best friend and also the one who design and sewn all Sakura's fighting costumes. Isn't that sweet to have a friend like that? Next, I will talk about Syaoran Li who initially Sakura's antagonist, but ended up to be the one who is in love with her. Another two characters that means something are Sakura's brother, Toya and Sakura's crush, Yukito. I personally like Toya more. =)

Things that I love:
- Characters! Sakura is cute, Tomoyo is pretty, Syaoran is cool.... etc!
- Not to forget, Kero is just way toooooo kawaii!
- Nice storyline with great ending.
- There are two full-length film that conclude the whole Anime.
- Fashion! Sakura's fighting costumes!
- A lot of funny scenes.

Not my favorite part:
- I'm hoping for more Syaoran and Sakura love moments.
- I'm wishing for more Tomoyo's song!
- Yukito and Toya story.. That's it?!?! Should elaborate more.

My heart song:
- Catch You Catch Me (in playlist)
- 夜の歌 (in playlist)
- やさしさの種子 (in playlist)

Overall are good because I still love it both as a kid and adult.

Rating:
For kids - 9/10
For adult - 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment