Monday, March 22, 2010

Pokemon 宠物小精灵



Pokemon
宠物小精灵

This is the first Anime that I actually bought it. I was in a VCD store owned by my Mum's friend and I saw this cute creatures on the VCD cover. So I asked my Mum to buy me 2 episodes without knowing what this Anime about. I believe that I have good taste in looking for Anime. I always get to find great Anime randomly. Perhaps, that's destiny! haha..

Obviously, I got in love with Pokemon and started to buy whenever there is a new episode. However, I am sure you know how freaking long Pokemon series is so I stopped right after I moved from Penang to BM.

Luckily, after few years, we got INTERNET! Thank you for giving such opportunity to watch Anime online! hahahaha.. But still I still haven't finish all the Pokemon series because it is crazily LONG~ I tried to watch few new ones but too bad I didn't like it. I still love the very first one starting from where Satoshi got his Pikachu.

Things that I love:
- cute Pikachu!
- oh well, I guess the only thing I love about this Anime is CUTENESS of all the Pokemon.. =)

Not my favorite part:
- I don't see any because I got cute pikachu!


~ Pi-ka-chooooo ~

Rating:
For kids - 9/10
For adult - 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment