Monday, March 22, 2010

New Born

I guess this blog will mostly talking about Anime since this is the main reason which got me started.

Japan!
The language, The fashion, The food...
I would love to talk about it for whole day if you really gonna start that kind of conversation with me.

The first time I got into this language was when my mum went for Japanese class.
She used to teach me simple word like, o-ka-san ; o-to-san ; o-ba-chan ; o-ji-chan ; a-ri-ga-tou and etc....
I don't even know if I spelled them correctly.

So then, she started to rent me Anime tape *yea.. it was during the time we have tape* and Japanese drama.

Which means, I really need to thank my mum for raising me into this Anime freak! =)
People call me 宅女, so what?
I love being 宅女, that's what makes me ME!
I will be 22 this year and I still don't see any problem with it.
My dad used to tell me that I'm no longer the age for cartoon....
oh nooo... daddy, you're so wrong!
It's not cartoon.. It's ANIME!
I'm so gonna watch Anime at my 60!
I'm very sure about that!

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment