Monday, March 22, 2010

Slam Dunk 灌篮高手


Slam Dunk
灌篮高手
Suramu Danku

Another MUST WATCH Anime.
Note that this Anime is not only for boys, girls like me love it too! Oh well, maybe that's because of Rukawa I guess. Haha..

If you want me to say something special about this Anime, I'm sorry that I couldn't think of anything other than Basketball. The main theme of this Anime is about Basketball team of Shohoku High School.

*I was in primary school and thank god ASTRO has this Anime on showing. So no doubt about it that Slam Dunk was one of the popular topic in school then. I still remember that there was one day, I got some girls to come over my place, whereas the boys went to another friend of mine who own a condo there but not actually staying there. So we had fun in the in the evening and got up after few hours. One thing that I didn't expect was the boys came to my place, just when I was going to ask them, one of the boys shout out SLAM DUNK. OMG! I almost forgot that Slam Dunk was going to start in like few minutes. So ended up, boys and girls screaming for ANIME basketball in the room. =.=" *

Okay, that's it for my personal life. Back to the topic.
Lists of characters and my point of view:

Takenori Akagi 赤木 剛憲 #4
- Big gorilla brother, I like him as a very responsible captain. Nothing special about him I think except the very cute gorilla look. haha..

Kiminobu Kogure 木暮 公延 #5
- Glass-wearing guy, nothing much about this character but still he is loyal and a good friend to Akagi though. I do remember that there was one episode of him throwing a 3-points shot. And FYI, that 3-points shot lasts for half an hour because it starts from the point he shoots ---- story of himself ----- ball IN. haha...

Hisashi Mitsui 三井 寿 #14
- My 2nd favorite in the Anime. I admit that I hate him at first because of the super gili long hair and no teeth samseng. But then! Oh MY! When I first saw him with cut hair and teeth on oh please.. He looks GREAT! Not to forget that his 3-points skill is crazy.

Ryota Miyagi 宮城 #7
- Short guy with curly hair. Hehe.. sounds pity in a basketball team huh?! Not at all, he has incredible speed, skills, and court awareness. His skills are typical of a point guard with strong passing and dribbling, as well as an understanding of the game that allows him to be a floor leader. *copied from Wiki*

Hanamichi Sakuragi 桜木 花道 #10
- The main character. But oh well, I guess this is the first Anime that I do not have any favor on the main character. I'm not going to write negative comment about him... I just don't like him.. that's it.. haha..

Kaede Rukawa 流川 楓 #11
- My number 1 love! Do you have any idea how much I was in love with this guy? This super rookie or ace has skill! He is attractive to girls but too bad, the only thing the attracts him is basketball. ^.^

My heart song:
-君が好きだと叫びたい (好想大声说喜欢你)

Rating:
For kids : 7/10
For Adult: 10/10

Final thing before I end this post

~ RUKAWA RUKAWA L.O.V.E RUKAWA ~



No comments:

Post a Comment