Friday, March 26, 2010

Fate/Stay Night 圣杯之战


Fate/Stay Night
圣杯之战

To be honest, I don't quite remember the plot of this Anime. To be more accurate, I forgot most of it. >.< But I remember I was almost crazy when I watch this one because the playlist continue non-stop. Which explain why I don't quite remember it now. I guess I didn't really watch it at all, I was too eager to know what will be happen in the end. My fault!!! I should slowly enjoy it instead of just flipping it through! aiks!

Anyway, I still remember Saber and some of the character of course. Saber is pretty indeed but I don't hate other Servant * oh well, I prefer calling them Hero * . So, I like all other Heroes as well. They are not bad, they have their own wish, their own will, they are HERO! The one Hero that I'm most familiar with is the Caster aka Medea.

*Why? Thanks to theater class I took in Sunway University College. I have to watch few classical film and using the theme of "desperate woman", to write an essay relating that theme. So, I watched "Medea", did damn loads of research and write that super hard essay. Not because of the theme that made it hard but the lecturer himself. =.=" But still, I'm glad I took the class though, I had lots of fun indeed! *

Okay, stop this, back to topic.

Although this Anime shows a lot of fight scene but I like how it shows some "flash back" scenes that touches your heart. Very warm yet very sad. If Fate would explain more on the story of each Hero, that will be great great great!

Last but not least,

My heart song:
- Anata ga Ita Mori (in playlist)
* I know this song even before I watch the Anime, just GREAT! *

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment