Monday, March 22, 2010

Sailor Moon 美少女戦士


Sailor Moon
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Bishojo Senshi Sera Mun

My first Anime!
The one who officially brought me into the heaven of Anime
What happened actually was my cousin brought me into this rental store for some Hong Kong drama and then I saw this "shining" poster of Sailor Moon and it fully caught my attention.

Then, on the same day at night, I brought my Mum to the store and asked if I can rent this Anime. Of course my Mum agreed, I was only 8 years old maybe and it sounds logic that this cute little girl *I swear I was so cute, okay* wanted to watch some girl's cartoon right?

So starting from that day, I will go to the store and rent 5 to 10 tapes each week.

Things that I love:
- the outfits especially Princess Serenity's !!!
- the love story between Usagi and Mamoru
- the Friendship
- how the storyline goes
- various kind of transformation and how it becomes better and better

Not my favorite part:
- I feel boring at the end because the plot of each episode is almost the same. Keep in mind, I'm saying each episode, not the whole story.
- wishing for more romance moments... *teeheehee*
- the female devil's clothing are abit slutty for children..

My heart song:
- Moonlight Densetsu (in playlist)

One more thing.. It was Sailor Moon who link me to my penpal, Trisha!
We know each other since my Fifth grade.
Then after 10 years! We finally met in the States!
We had lunch, We chat, We took pictures! =)

Rating:
For kids - 9/10
For adult - 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment