Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prince of Tennis 网球王子


Prince of Tennis
网球王子
Tenisu no Ojisama

Great Anime after Slam Dunk I will say. It's been awhile since I get to see something like Slam Dunk. Indeed, it is not necessary to have any romance scene to make it better because this is good enough! 认真的男人最帅 ! Prince of Tennis has a total of 178 episodes not including movie film, but trust me, you won't feel like you are chasing something long. In fact, you kind of feel sad when it comes to an end. I know some people doesn't like it because they think it is too exaggerate by some point but who cares? It's Anime for god sake! What I'm gonna do is I will do something similar to Slam Dunk where I comment on each character.

Echizen Ryoma 越前龙马
- My number 1 love in this Anime. The reason is so obvious right? He is the youngest, He is cool, He doesn't get distracted by romance, He is the best, the prodigy of tennis, He beats everyone! One more thing, he is left-handed like my man. Ahahah... Forgot to mention, I watch this Anime together with my man. To be more accurate, I was watching POT and then my man started to watch with me. Make sense? Aiks.. whatever!

Tezuka Kunimitsu 手塚 国光
- The leader of the Seigaku team. He is great but too bad his arm was injured by idiot so, just a little of him being amazing was shown in POT. Te-zu-ka Zone~

Fuji Shusike 不二 周助
- My 2nd love. He is so funny sometimes you know! He is known as the genius and something to note, his eyes are mostly close except when he is in the game. How cute is that! And beware, he can be very scary sometimes.

Oishi Shuichiro 大石 秀一郎
- Member of the golden pair. Vice-president and the "mother" for the team. He cares and worries about all of the members.

Kikumaru Eiji 菊丸 英二
- Another member of the golden pair. Eiji and Oishi form the best pair ever!

Kawamura Takashi 河村 隆
- BURNING~~~~ and SUSHI~~~~ that's what I can say about him. =)

Inui Sadaharu 乾 貞治
- The one who use "data tennis". Very good in calculating the possibilities of what will be happening in the game. He seems to be quiet and cool but sometimes he does crack out some joke especially when he offers his "Inui juice". I remember there was an episode where all players "die" because of that. Funny~

Momoshiro Takeshi 桃城 武
- Closest friend of Ryoma. I don't know why but he looks kinda like Sendoh from Slam Dunk. Maybe because of his hair style.. hahaha...

Kaidoh Kaoru 海堂 薫
- The snake guy or The viper.. Nothing much to say... hahha.. snakey snakey snakey~

Not a big fan of the songs, so I'm gonna skip this part.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment