Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sakura Wars 樱花大战



Sakura Wars
樱花大战
Sakura Taisen

To be honest with you, I can't really remember what exactly happened in this Anime but I do remember that I used to watch this everyday after school during my High School Time. It was on show on AXN trial version of ASTRO. So don't waste it right? WATCH IT THEN! haha..

Anyway, even though I can't remember the whole plot or storyline but still it was a good old Anime. I am not going to write too much about this one because I don't want to mis-judge on something that I am not very familiar with.

ONE thing that I didn't forget is the song! I know the song is kind of old, but it suits the Anime very well and YEA~ I sang along with the TV everyday. Oh well, maybe not really singing but I hum... That's good enough!

My heart song:
- 夢見ていよう (in playlist)

Rating: 7/10



No comments:

Post a Comment